This fire tower was located in Draper Township on the Germania Rd. just north of the Old Peterson Colonization Rd. in today’s Town of Gravenhurst. Walter Allen ran it from 1952-1962. It was located in the Parry Sound Fire District and soon after Walter ended his tenure it was decomissioned. For more info on this and the 320 other towers in Ontario go to: Ontario’s Fire Tower Lookouts.